qBittorrent project needs help on Windows front

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by operamail, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. operamail

operamail Registered Member

http://qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php?topic=801.0

2. PaulBB

PaulBB Registered Member

Too bad I don't know any coding language. qBittorrent it's nice, fine BitTorrent client and being open source it's a plus. Hope someone will continue to develop the Windows version.

3. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Same here, it gets pretty good reviews from those who use it (I liked it as well). It's a far better alternative to uTorrent than Deluge is, so I hope it can stay afloat.

4. guest

guest Guest

I rarely download torrent files, but recently I abandoned uTorrent portable in favor of qBittorrent Portable. I can't explain why, but uTorrent was giving me slow download speeds for some particular torrents, while qBittorrent downloaded them with perfection.

I hope the development of this program continues.

5. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

"For some particular torrents" means there were some bad seeds in there someplace. Some folks will block particular clients. On the other hand, uTorrent has lost some of its "lightness".

6. operamail

operamail Registered Member

Very true. That's why I abandoned it and switched to qBT, which is light, ads-free, and user-friendly! And I like very much of its search engines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.