Push Config to Standalone Install

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by LairdDrambeg, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LairdDrambeg

LairdDrambeg Registered Member

I'm upgrading NOD32 from V2.7 to V4.2 EAVBE and pushing installs to our WinXP and Win7 client systems from RAC on our new Server 2008 R2 domain controller. This has been going reasonably well, though I had to change the Eset Server Logon in Windows Services to a Domain Administrator account. I have two Win7 laptop systems which were set up before the new server so I had to install NOD32 EAVBE 4.2 as a standalone client on them, with updates from the Eset Servers.

My question is: is there any way I can push install a config from RAC to those two "standalone" client systems, without having to go to the computers and manually uninstall NOD32 V4.2 first? Alternatively, how about if I push install a complete package+config to those systems - will that "take"?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The latter option should work if you don't want to go to the clients and configure them to connect to ERAS (no uninstallation / reinstallation is neccesary in this case).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.