Purchase options for Ghost Security software

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by concerned807, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concerned807

concerned807 Registered Member

At the below official link, it does not seem I can find pricing for the entire Ghost Security Suite.
    http://www.ghostsecurity.com/purchase/
    I am mostly interested in buying RegDefend however if the suite offers a better deal, I may think about that too.

I am a bit confused about this. Is it true when I buy RegDefend I willl automatically get AppDefend beta or vice versa?

2. f3x

f3x Registered Member

hi Concerned,

A big part of RegDefend and AppDefend core is the same.
    This is why both product come in the same executable.
    However you are free to use any of the two and disable the other.

Do not get bundle price for having the whole suite per se.
    What you get is a "buy one product and you'll get rebate on any other ghost security product". At the end it is the same as a bundle price but it don't force you to buy both at the same time.

Please register in the member area to get more information. That area will also contain the resitration code of previously purchased gs products.

If you do not want to have appdefend rigth now, and only want an executable with regdefend, it's still downladable from the website.

DOWNLOAD | What you get
    RegDefend | Last official realease of rd non beta
    AppDefend | A single exe that include an updated rd and appdefend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.