Program will not create partition

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by anglo48, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anglo48

anglo48 Registered Member

I have just purchased the latest build of Disk Director Suite 9.0 but cannot get the program to create a partition. I am trying to create a 40gb partition using space from my C drive (which is 320gb) and am allocating the new partition the letter M. Everything seems to go well, the computer reboots and goes through the confirmation screens, but when the computer comes back on the partition has not been created. Similarly, I have tried resizing an existing partition but this won't work either even though everything seems to go all right until the reboot when nothing has changed. Can anyone suggest what is going wrong?

2. a1b22

a1b22 Guest

might be using trial version

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello anglo48,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Management Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all please run "chkdsk /r" in order to reveal the problems(if there are some) with your hard disk drive.

If that doesn't help please download Acronis Report utility available at http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe and run it, create a report and send it to us. This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.

Please send gathered information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.