Problems on software instal

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by darvina, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darvina

darvina Registered Member

I installed the latest version on my IMac. I have an intel based dual core processor with OSX 10.5.8. The software downloads just fine, but on computer re-boot, the program is deleted from the computer. I had this software for the entire past year and did not have any problems. I have deleted and done a complete re-install but no help. I even contacted ESET and no response.

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

If you submitted a support case over the weekend, you should receive a response today. You can also contact them by calling the appropriate number on the contact page here. They may request a copy of your system profile to verify that there isn't a conflict somewhere else on the system that is causing this issue.

If you submitted your case request prior to Friday evening, PM me with your contact info and whether you'd prefer us to contact you by email or phone. If you'd prefer a call, also let me know what day/time works best for you and I'll make sure someone contacts you to help resolve this issue.

3. darvina

darvina Registered Member

Thank you for your response.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.