Problems creating image from bootable media (Snap Deploy 3)

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by klf913, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klf913

klf913 Registered Member

Sep 5, 2008
    I recently downloaded a trial version of Snap Deploy 3 for PCs & I'm currently trying to image a laptop, placing the image on an external hard drive.

I boot into the bootable Acronis disc I created, choose my settings & start the image creation process. Everything seems to be going smoothly when it just appears to quit writing to the external USB drive. Two attempts yield .tib files -- one at 1GB & one at 1.37GB (my image should be approx 15GB when everything is said & done)

I ran scan disk & defragged the hard drive to make sure the drive wasn't going bad.

I then tried once more, this time specifying a file split of 650MB. After 'stopping' again, I'm left with two files @ 650MB & one file at 256MB.

I am trying to image a Dell Latitude D531 laptop through bootable media as specified in the documentation (section 7.5.1).

I scrolled back through the threads in here & didn't see any posts on the subject, but I might have missed some. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.