Problems creating image from bootable media (Snap Deploy 3)

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by klf913, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klf913

klf913 Registered Member

I recently downloaded a trial version of Snap Deploy 3 for PCs & I'm currently trying to image a laptop, placing the image on an external hard drive.

I boot into the bootable Acronis disc I created, choose my settings & start the image creation process. Everything seems to be going smoothly when it just appears to quit writing to the external USB drive. Two attempts yield .tib files -- one at 1GB & one at 1.37GB (my image should be approx 15GB when everything is said & done)

I ran scan disk & defragged the hard drive to make sure the drive wasn't going bad.

I then tried once more, this time specifying a file split of 650MB. After 'stopping' again, I'm left with two files @ 650MB & one file at 256MB.

I am trying to image a Dell Latitude D531 laptop through bootable media as specified in the documentation (section 7.5.1).

I scrolled back through the threads in here & didn't see any posts on the subject, but I might have missed some. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.