Problem with Youtube

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by yongsua, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yongsua

yongsua Registered Member

Did anyone has issue with Youtube when using Google Chrome?This probably interferes with ESET 5.Thanks.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

can you maybe describe the issue you have

3. yongsua

Not really,but I can tell you that I have streaming problems started from yesterday.Not only youtube,sometimes my Google chrome acts unusual.Example:Google chrome loaded the webpage for very long period and you could feel like it couldn't connect to the server.It takes very long time to load the webpage.I don't have this issue previously with V4 but V5 and I suspect it probably caused by Web Protection.Anyway,it is ok for me.:) Sorry for my poor English.

4. Mat2011

Mat2011 Registered Member

Same problem as was posted. But version is stable Nod32 Antivirus 4.2.71.2.
    When clicking the link for youtube video the page loads but video doesn't start. Any video on youtube! I checked my system and the only interdependence is this:
    when option "Enable real-time file system protection" is turned off, there are no problems with video playback in Chrome and IE. Everything works like a charm.

if I turn on this option, and reload the same pages — problem reappears.

I added *youtube.com* in the list of addresses excluded from filtering but it doesn't help.

5. wrathchild

wrathchild Registered Member

I have no problems with YouTube using Opera, Chrome and Firefox.
    Did you updated flash player in the meantime?

6. yongsua

I have Secunia PSI with me and just scanned with it.It displayed my programs fully patched.Besides,just clicked the "About Google Chrome" and it displayed my Chrome version is the latest one.Thanks for the concern anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.