problem with quarantine

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by swope1221, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swope1221

swope1221 Registered Member

Hi everyone. My first post here and I did do some reading before I posted this question. There is a problem with my quarantine in my version of Nod32. I am running the latest version on my home pc, running win xp home sp2, plus all the latest updates. I downloaded the sample virus test from eicar.com. Nod did a great job of picking it up, but when the alert came up and I checked the box copy to quarantine and then hit delete, it did not show up in quarantine. I thought well its just because that was a virus. So for the heck of it I tried to add a file to quarantine by going into quarantine through the Nod control panel, then click add file, and no go either. I tried using a .exe file, a .msg file, and a .doc file. I made sure the files of type selection said all so the files appeared in the dialog window. Also, the infected items folder was not created under c:\program files\eset, but one was created in outlook 2003. I'm not sure what to do. Do I need to reinstall or is there something else I can try first. Thanks for your help in advance.

2. swope1221

swope1221 Registered Member

Just wanted to post back and say that a reinstall fixed the problem.

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thanks for the feedback to the forum swope1221. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.