PrivacyExpertSuite Version 9.0

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by jmatherne, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmatherne

jmatherne Registered Member

My Acronis Privacy Expert has become corrupted. All folders were removed from Windows Explorer and when I tried to re install it I was informed that it was corrupted and it would not let me re install it. I went to the Add/Remove program to uninstall it, as it is still listed there, but it would not let me uninstall it, as it is corrupted. Finally, by manually editing the system registry I was able to remove the entry in the Add/Remove program, but still can't reinstall Version 9. Does Acronis have a utility to clean out remnants of the program from the Registry so that I can re install Version 9?
    I went through the System Registry again and again and tried to remove every remnant of Privacy 9.0 and when I try a re install I get an error message #1610. Obviously as hard as I tried to find every remnant there must be one that I missed. I need help.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jmatherne,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Internet Privacy and Antispyware Software.

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread.

This information would let us investigate the problem under consideration thoroughly and provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. jmatherne

jmatherne Registered Member

I have done this before with no help forthcoming, so here goes again. I have sent the attachment you requested.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jmatherne,

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please let me know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? I will find out how the investigation of your issue is going.

If you have not received an autoreply then please send me a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.