Prevx1 prevents control panel from opening

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by cyrus_de_antivirus, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyrus_de_antivirus

cyrus_de_antivirus Registered Member

After recently updating my security suite, I decided to go with comodo firewall, NOD32, prevx1, SAS, spybot, and spyware blaster.

My only problem with Prevx1 is, it sometimes freezes the pc, especially when trying to access the control panel. I tried disabling it and accessing control panel and I could access it as usual.

Are there settings in PRevx1 that prevent control panel from opening?

2. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

No there should not be. I run XP Pro and have no problem with it. never heard of anyone had that problem before. I dont see the connection between Control panel and Prevx. I am sure that Ghiser1 or stubbs knows all about it but as I said I can not see any reason for Prevx1 to interfere with control panel. Do you run other protective software?

3. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

What is your OS?

4. ghiser1

ghiser1 Developer

There's nothing in Prevx1 that should be interfering with the control panel.
    If you're convinced this is Prevx1 related, please contact support so we can investigate further.

regards,

ghiser1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.