Prevx scanning problem with Returnil 2010 enabled.

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by hawk50, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawk50

hawk50 Registered Member

Hi,
    I am new to Prevx 3.0.4.183 and liked it enough to purchase. I just started using Returnil 2010 on my Vista 64 bit system and everything was fine, All of a sudden my system froze and i received a warning that Prevx was trying to scan, not enough memory. It tried to give me another warning as it was shutting down. i could not see what it said. After rebooting my system windows security warning told me that Prevx was not showing any info. I rebooted again and everything was happy. I un-clicked Prevx auto scanning at a specific time and left all others checked. I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this problem?
    Thank You In Advance, your Tech Support has been out standing.

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello,
    I'm unsure what would cause this, but the warning from Prevx comes when there is virtually no memory available on the system. Had you opened another program before scanning which could have used up very large amounts of memory?

3. hawk50

hawk50 Registered Member

Hi,
    The only thing i had running was PC Tools Firewall (free), KeyScrambler, SuperAntispyware, and Returnil 2010 (Bata).
    It has only happened the one time when Prevx was auto-scanning and Returnil was enabled. It was so fast i really did not get the second warning.
    I was not sure if you had this problem reported before?
    I have not receive my answer from Returnil yet.
    I will up-date you when i do, or if happens again.
    Thanks for the fast response, The program is great so far. One i will keep.
    Also your Tech support has been above and beyond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.