Possible driver conflict

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by Rilla927, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Hello,

I just re-installed my OS on Sept 3, 2013 and everything has been fine until I noticed when playing cards there is a terrible lag where the cards are in slow motion. It's bad enough to where you can't play the game.

I noticed when I took Returnil out of virtual mode and played the game it was fine. I've had this problem on and off for a while but could never pin point and still can't of what this is. It's making me crazy. I made sure to observe closely this time after the install of new OS for any changes.

Thanks

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi - send us the usual logs so we can take a look to see what is going on. This is the first time I have heard this type of report.

Mike

3. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Where do I find them? How and where to send them?

4. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Send the e-mail report and logs to support (dash) tech (at) returnil (dot) com

RSS/RVS 2011:

The rvs3.log and rvs3.inst.log files in the following folder:

* Win Vista/Win 7: "C:\ProgramData\Returnil\RVS3\log"
    * Win XP: "C:\Documents and Settings\all users\application data\returnil\rvs3\Log"

MSINFO32 report: Click START > RUN > Type MSINFO32. On the System Information screen click FILE > Export and then save the file where you can find it to attach to your e-mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.