Port Explorer CRC wrong?

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by Dave Adams, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Adams

Dave Adams Guest

Good Morning! I have P/E set up to run every day, today it did not auto start - when I Double clicked the destop icon I got the message " CRC Error! File contents have been Modified. If you run a system Debugger, clear all breakpoints before running this program" The program will not lauch - and I am not very technical. I have Windows 2000 pro as the O/S and do not even know what a "Debugger" is! I purchased P/E as an extra aid to peace of mind for added security, It ha always functioned well - I know of no reason why the "file content" should change, can anyone assist? Also further - When I logged on and went to membership e-mail page - for priority support - apart from headers It was entirely blank - no way to send email - as program would not launch either.
  2. Jason_DiamondCS

Jason_DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Nov 11, 2002
    Perth, Western Australia
    Another user recently emailed us regarding something similar, he had a virus on his system which had infected portexplorer.exe . Do you have any viruses on your system? Have you checked?

In regards to the members area it is working fine here, there is a support email address in there too. Try redownloading Port Explorer if you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.