Point upgrade question

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by GeorgeM, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Registered Member

I noticed there is now a point upgrade to my version of Capsa Enterprise. The last time I did an upgrade like this I lost all my custom made profiles and filters and had to make them all again.

Is there any way to save that stuff so it can be put back in place after an upgrade?

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Hi GeorgeM,

What's you current version nubmer?

3. GeorgeM

I am using 7.3.1 Build 2391 Enterprise. If I select to download the current version, it shows as being 7.3.1 Build 2436. Does that not indicate a newer version than I currently have?

4. Colasoft

Colasoft Colasoft Support

Yes, the latest version is indeed 7.3.1 Build 2436 whcih you can download and install. But, you still have to reset the profiles and filters, very sorry for the inconvenience it brings to you, we will try to make the improvement in the next version. Thanks very much for the feedback.

5. GeorgeM

I'll probably just wait and hope a later version has a better approach to this. I have already remade my custom stuff one too many times. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.