please help!!!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by estil, Jul 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. estil

estil Registered Member

while i was initialling my spyblaster software, another program listed under the windows/pc health folder began its own scan and made a huge list of changes of, i think and fear, my whole computer, so i quickly printed it and, i pasted a link to it in my "tools custom blocking page " option in your software. it has a new file name and we converted it to the "clsid' form. the command at the top of the page seems to have converted what it called the xml objects, with a question symbol in front, into a unicode encoding sequence. there are many timestamp words in the code that turn the collected data into INTO timestamps...what IS ALL THIS? it is 5 pages long single spaced..

was THIS MODZILLA CODE that masked itself before we/you could say THAT THERE WAS NONE on my machineo_O?--what it NOW does say, and said before i could append the changed weird file to my site....in your option space bar...i am worried that a malicious modilla script is on my computer but was not caught by your scan

please help!!!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.