PLease Help with Updates Spywareguard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by gsr852, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsr852

gsr852 Registered Member

I just dowloaded this program (spywareguard) and everytime I try to download updates I get an error message. Is there anything I can try and do on my end to fix this? Thanks

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi gsr852,

Welcome to Wilders!!!

I am moving your post to the SpywareBlaster & Other Forum where it will get the proper attention.

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

First, could u give us a description of the error u are getting?

snowbound

4. Page S

Page S Registered Member

Hi,
    I just d/led SpywareGuard too, and the error is : I am trying to connect to liveupdate and isp is connected, but first it says, "trouble connecting to liveupdate-check you are connected to interent " ( yes I was) next cont...

errors are: "There was an error downloading the updates. The last working defintions have been loaded from backups."

I do not know what it is talking about. Do I need to find a fresh backup copy to d/l into this as it says last def were in August.

Confused. I am coming out of my last major pc prob this year from spycrap and am trying to load with the right* things this time.I bought Spy sweeper, always have spybot, got ad aware se, etc anyway........

I bought keylogger hunter. I then, d/led a free kl-detector, which then my bought key...hunter went poof* can't re-install, uninstall, or other, so I am hoping the makers of both will help me out on this as not sure now IF a keylogger hunter of any type can be on pc at same time as another.
    Oh, newbie here, but glad to have found this site and a few others-found such great info that I am in love hahahaha.
    But, would love to get the liveupdate working for SpywareGuard.

Help, help- another 'lost many days of rest' from getting pc back in shape.
    Mind is getting fried - o_O

Last edited: Oct 25, 2004
  5. Page S

Page S Registered Member

Ok, sorry folks, I found the forum here ( on the site )for the prob/ errors helps for download probs , and will try there.
    o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.