Please help with my set up.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by austin1257, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. austin1257

austin1257 Infrequent Poster

How would this be. Comodo Firewall, Prevx1 and Nod32. Any problems or things lacking if I go with this. Thanks for your help.

2. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

CPF and NOD32, yes. Great stuff, the both of them. I wouldn't run Prevx. I appreciate the concept, but I like to call all of the shots on my system. To CPF and NOD32, add Spyware Terminator. This is a good and free anti-spyware with real time protection. It also has more than decent system protection (HIPS) built in, runs nice and light. If you add a real time anti-trojan to this (my choice would be BOClean), I would say you'd be good to go. You may get replies from Prevx fans stating their case, and they should be listened to as well.

3. gevin

gevin Registered Member

i tried Comodo Firewall, Prevx1 & AOL AVS before, no problem. Smooth & peace. but not on NOD32.

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Must be a nice set up I think.
    Prevx will cover spywares/ adwares with an added layer for viruses, trojans etc as well.

5. austin1257

austin1257 Infrequent Poster

Why not Nod32. I thought it worked well with Prevx1, or is Comodo the problem. Thank you.

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You should have no problems :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.