Please check this sample.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Galaxykiss, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galaxykiss

Galaxykiss Registered Member

this sample was packed by ASPack v2.12 .give me an inbox add so that I can sand it to u,Mr.Marcos!
    In my opinion, ASPack v2.12 is always a weakpoint of nod32.Somehow,there are few samples, which packed by ASPack v2.12, can be check.What's more,only a little samples would add into the database.
    It's no worst than no one responded the user's samples upload.Trust me truely, I was argueing with the rest of antivirus software users all the time.I say lots of advantages about nod32.But they can just stop me by one point, that's no one will give the users responding. I can stand that no one give me responding, but I can stand no matter how many times I sant virus samples to ESET and no one would be add in the database.
    Sorry to say that ,but you'd better fix this weakpoint.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

We are not aware of any problems with ASPack 2.12. If you have some samples that you are positive they are functional, send them to samples[at]eset.com with this thread's url in its subject.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The file you have sent us is actually packed with ASPack, but NOD32 does not have a problem with it at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.