PLEASE Add Support for Maxthon Web Browser + Share Security Threat Info & Use Others

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Web Be Safer, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Web Be Safer

Web Be Safer Registered Member

Hello,

Please add support to your wonderful product of SpywareBlaster support for protection against spyware within all web browsers including a new wonderful and evolving web browser called Maxthon, in which its site is located at http://www.maxthon.com - the browser is also making use of its own [virtual] Cloud, allowing users to never lose track of their information or websites they've visited so long as they have a Maxthon Passport.

I am a web developer myself as well as a "tech junkie" since 2000. I have been using Maxthon for years and this program is perfectly harmless and actually one of - if not THE BEST - web browser I have ever used. There are so many features and settings that you can adjust as well and it's perfect for developers and regular web surfers alike.

Please, also update SpywareBlaster. Add tools for free users and tune-up options. If possible as well, maybe it can share databases with safer-networking.org and other databases that are constantly and freely updated in which you can find online with the simple search of Bing or Google. There are also sites in which list known bad sites including advertisement publishing companies and companies that advertise pop-ups that automatically play Flash, Java, and deliver Spyware as well as automatically download things.

I am trying to avoid using Google from now on as well in which is why I mentioned Bing as the first search engine above. Bing has really improved and doesn't collect information like Google does nor peak inside or advertise in every aspect of your life. Like Microsoft's Live.com is amazing as well as Outlook.com and SkyDrive.com where you can email with no ads and no privacy concerns as well as SkyDrive, where they offer what Google similarly offers but with privacy in mind and their web-based applications are a LOT more elite. They actually have Microsoft Word that you can use in your browser - you'll never have to buy another Microsoft software product again, really, unless it's Windows in which typically comes pre-installed with most PCs. Spread the word about Microsoft, Bing, Live, Outlook, SkyDrive, and its services, especially in terms of usefulness and better privacy protection whereas Google has failed and reads our emails.

I would also love for it to be an all in one, to detect Spyware, Malware, Adware, Trojans, Viruses, and so on. As stated above, there are sites with such databases that are constantly updated that you can use. Please look into it.

It would also be a nice feature for it to actually work inside the browser to avoid spyware from being exposed to any PC for that matter, securing people browsing the web while they're browsing the web or idle, especially from annoying advertisements and pop-up ads.

Please consider this and definitely change the name to SpywareBlaster, keep it up to date, and add support for Maxthon. I hope that all my suggestions can really be of use. It is really necessary to add Maxthon support to enable protection from threats and vulnerabilities.
    --- Signature ---
    Essential Security Software for Windows:*SpyBot Search & Destroy | Lavasoft Ad-Aware 9.x | Spyware Terminator 2012 | SpywareBlaster
    Free, Most Effective Firewalls with AntiVirus:*ZoneAlarm w/AntiVirus | LavaSoft Ad-Aware w/AntiVirus
    We need to start using sites and databases that share blacklisted sites and programs for the security of ALL.
    [/quote]

2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Microsoft privacy... now that's a joke. Please look into that before such overzealous claims. As for the rest, only BrightFort can properly respond.

3. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

I agree with adding Maxthon to the SB protection list. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.