Pervx pop ups

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jock daniels, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jock daniels

jock daniels Guest

Hi, i have just installed Prevx home, is there a way or some setting i can use to prevent Prevx from continually popping up and asking questions when scanning my computer with Regsupremepro.

I am assuming that the same thing will happen if i scan with my anti-virus or other programs such as adaware.
    So basically i am just looking for a setting to prevent these continuous popups, when using a safe program that i want to access these files that Prevx is trying to protect.

Thank you.

2. Notok

Notok Registered Member

RegSupreme (and the line of Macecraft registry cleaners) drops a few files in the root directory while it works. Just put a check in the box to always allow and it shouldn't bother you anymore. Alternately you can go into the Prevx "Event Viewer", find the first alert and double click on it, click "Create Rule", then click the arrows at the bottom and create a rule for every alert it recorded. It's a few steps, but it's not really that much. I actually just suspend Prevx while I run RegSupreme Pro/jv16 powertools as it goes faster with Prevx suspended.

Nope, not unless your scanners create files in the process, I've not had any alerts with AdAware or my AV. However, if it find anything you may get an alert if you/the scanner goes to delete the file.. but then again, with Prevx you probably should have denied the alert when the file tried to put itself there in the first place :)

3. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

"PervX pop-ups?? Hmm.... Pete :D

4. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

LMAO

he must be a one of those die-hard surfers :D

5. Ye gads.....twisted minds here.
    I missed it ....until you guys bought it up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.