PBD Extension - How to open backed up files?

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by nzwebbie, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nzwebbie

nzwebbie Registered Member

I have made a backup with Paragon Partition Manager 10 Personal in Windows Vista, using the 32-bit version of the software.
    After upgrading to Windows 7 on the same maching from 32-bit to 64 bit Windows 7 I realised I was not able to install and run the old programme, so I downloaded and installed an updated 64-bit version that did install successfully.
    The problem I have now is that this updated version does not automatically recognise the file-extension .PBD that was left on the external backup harddrive.
    I have tried to specify the program that should be linked to that file-extension, but it seems I've got it wrong, as nothing allows me to go into the backed up files. Does anyone know which file of all those executables is the one that's responsible for opening that backup archive? Or maybe there is another method that enables me to see those files again?
    That would really be greatly appreciated.

2. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

EaseUS Todo Backup?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.