Password request

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by ClayBasket, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClayBasket

ClayBasket Registered Member

I purchased DD Suite 10.0 and registered my copy with the license number provided from Acronis. When I launch the program, it asks for a password I never set. Since I have no idea what it is, I get an access denied and the program closes. I can't get to any help files or the technical manual to find the solution. I emailed support, but that appears to be a joke. I'm still waiting. Short of requesting my money back, does anyone know what to do? Thanks.

2. cortez

cortez Registered Member

Try going to user accounts and see if XP has you listed as administrator. If so try that password. Also try your computer "Name" (right click on "MY COMPUTER" and click on properties it should be listed on the "GENERAL" tab). In fact if you have any other passwords on your computer try them as well. If this does'nt work keep hounding Acronis support until they respond. Remember the squeeky wheel gets greased first.

3. ClayBasket

ClayBasket Registered Member

Thanks Cortez. I've already tried what you suggested to no avail. I also tried Live Chat with the sales group and they were completely useless as well. I'm now going to try to get my money back and try a different product. One that has known support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.