Paragon parsing error

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Kenj, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenj

Kenj Registered Member

I have been using Paragon Backup & Recover 12 Home (paid version) for the last 2 months to back up my new windows 8 computer to the Paragon time capsule on an external drive.
    My preferred method is to create tasks to schedule cyclic backups:- a differential backup of my c:drive daily, and a full backup weekly.
    The issue I have is that the cyclic backups work for some period of time – sometimes for 2 backups, sometimes for 12 backups, but the tasks ultimately fail due to a parsing error.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y451/kenj271/ParagonCapture14Feb-12_zps3ffa14ba.png

I have read an older link that indicated that a few other users were having this issue, & that Paragon were aware of it.
    Has anyone found a fix for this?
    I am not particularly computer literate, & am not comfortable with editing scripts. I just want a backup system that works.

Thanks
    Ken

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Not that I'm aware of but that doesn't mean a lot.

Raise an official support ticket with Paragon so if they are still working on it some increased urgency might be seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.