[Paragon GPT Loader] Create Partition

Discussion in 'Paragon Early Adopter Program' started by Viper780, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper780

Viper780 Registered Member

When i'm creating a partition on my Raid (2x2TB Hitachi HDD on Ich10r Raid-0 - 2 Raid Volumes 1 with 500GB with MBR, second 3,5TB with GPT) i can only create a 2TB Partition but this is OK for me (and i guess having "only" 32bit WinXP is there the problem) so i gave it a try but the following failure occurred
    GPT_create.jpg

i guess there is a trouble with assigning a drive letter and mounting it.
    Under Administrative Tools->Computer Management->Disk Management i don't see the GPT Volume or any Partition.

i've tried it again an made a 3,4TB and a about 100GB Partition but the same happens so i want to delete both partitions but i see only the last one. When this 100GB partition is gone i cant format or delete any other partition and i dont't see any other partition on the GPT Volume.

The Problem is now i can only create a 3GB Partition
    GPT_create2.jpg

a restart didn't help
    here are the log files (just remove the .log from the extension)
    View attachment Logs_101223_1005.zip.log

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

RAIDed configurations are not supported. It is written on the GPT Loader page

Note! The current version of Paragon GPT Loader cannot help you to accommodate Windows OS on a 2.2TB+ drive. Its main purpose is to provide access to 2.2TB+ drives connected internally as a secondary device under any Windows OS since XP. Only internally connected single 2.2TB+ drives are supported, not external storages, or those combined into RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.