Paragon Drive Backup 10.0 Professional Edition (English) Free Software Upgrade

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Brent Hutto, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brent Hutto

Brent Hutto Registered Member

I received an E-mail today from Paragon which contained my free upgrade to Drive Backup 10.0 Professional. Not that I'm complaining but it's confusing on a couple levels...

I'm not sure which of the Paragon products I have now or had in the past entitled me to this upgrade. I recently bought Drive Backup 9.0 Professional (with very attractive pricing) but I actually own two licenses for that product, one for my laptop and one for my wife's.

I've also previously had a couple of different free and trial versions. But it does not seem likely I'd get a free upgrade to a paid product just because I used to have a free/express version.

So maybe it's just a promotional item sent to all current or recent customers. For my limited uses the DB 9 Pro licenses I have are way more than sufficient but perhaps one rainy Saturday I'll try out the new 10.0 and see how it runs.

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Brent Hutto,

We encourage our users to keep track of their license(s) by logging into their account. You'll be able to keep tract of your product information, take advantage of upgrade discounts, and download the necessary files when you need it.

Our upgrade pricing is only valid for previous paid versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.