Paragon Boot Media Problems!

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by bentzypro, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bentzypro

bentzypro Registered Member

You know I used this Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 & 12 software a few months ago and things always worked fine but now Microsoft had to make boot recovery differently now!

I am basically stupid to computers compared to the most of you, all I am asking for is someone help to me make a flash drive bootable in win 7?

I installed AIK and I am able to perform a successful bootable usb flash drive, but the computer won’t boot from it, I tried normal, safe mode etc. with no success, my computer is not on a network with other computers I just want to make a successful bootable device!

Are there drivers I have to install on the flash drive?

Please just point me in the right direction, or better yet, walk me up to the bull’s-eye… Lol

2. Paragon_Chris

Paragon_Chris Paragon Moderator

It sounds like you have successfully created the boot media however your computer is not configured to properly boot off of it.

In order to boot off of a USB Drive you will need to do one of two things, either reconfigure your boot order in BIOS or enter into the BIOS boot menu.

Most BIOS come with a boot menu that you can access by hitting the F12 key on your keyboard during the POST or the part right after you turn your computer on. After doing this you should be presented with a menu allowing you to choose your USB Drive to preform a boot off of it.

If you can not find the BIOS Boot menu, you can try changing the Boot order from within the BIOS itself.

You can search google for the correct key sequence to enter your BIOS by the brand and model of your computer, you can also do this for your boot menu.

If you have further trouble please let me know what the Brand and Model of your computer is and I will try and point you in the right direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.