Panda free Firewall/virus?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Gigabyte, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gigabyte

Gigabyte Registered Member

I installed the free yr version and it says to enter my username/password so the auto updates will work. I don't have oneo_O

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

you shouldn't need it, but I beleive there is an option to register. Just register and it should work just fine, it will still be free. Now I remember, they will e-mail you a user name and password to the e-mail address you used when you filled the form out to download the AV.That is what they did for me when I downloaded it

bigc

3. Gigabyte

when i first installed the voice said that the new definitons had been updated,then the panda popped up saying that for the auto update to work,i had to put my username and password. Was that maybe just a reminder?

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Look in the e-mail that you put down on the form when you downloaded the av your user name and password was e-mailed there.

5. Mannaggia

Mannaggia Registered Member

Hi Gigabyte.

When you first filled out the form for the free Panda Platinum 7, you should have received a 13 digit registration number. It should look like this...
    xxxxxx-xxxxxxx, with numbers and letters. You should have also received your username and password and client number. This all happens at the Panda web site. After installing PP7, you need to register using the registration number. You will then receive a e-mail conformation stating that you are registered and that your username/password and client number are registered and Panda is fully functional.

Hope that helps.

6. Gigabyte

I didn't receive any of that?

7. Gigabyte

:D Finally. I reinstalled it and used a different email address. Just waiting on the confirmation email,said within 24 hrs. Thanks for the info. :D

8. Mannaggia

Mannaggia Registered Member

Glad to hear you've got it up and running. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.