Ordering of Boot menu

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by NewScience, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewScience

NewScience Registered Member

Is there a way to reorder the OS Selection menu? I would like to place most used first, ....

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

I went looking, but couldn't find anything apart from a strange time entry for bootwiz.log and context.dat which tells me they were 'accessed tomorrow' the exact words in file manager.

Anyhow I digress (though amused), the only thing I can think of is getting OSS to recognise your OS's in the order that you want at the detection stage.

Colin

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello NewScience and Colin,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

I'm afraid that it is not possible to change the order of icons in Acronis OS Selector Menu in the current version. We can suggest you the following workaround: hide the icons which you want to be in the end of the menu and enable the 'Show hidden' option in the View menu. This will allow you to see all the operating systems and have the most used of them in the top of the list.

However, we have forwarded your suggestion to our developers. They will certainly consider it and probably it will be possible to manage icons of operating systems in future versions of Acronis OS Selector.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.