Opera browser issue

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by Pete_x, Aug 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete_x

Pete_x Guest

This might be an opera bug but when I click on something to download but then change my mind and click cancel IMON will still scan the entire file as if it was still downloading. I know that opera starts downloading a file before you click save or cancel but didn’t think it still downloads after cancelling.

The only way to stop the download is to shut down opera which isn’t always good when you have 15 tabbed windows open

Pete

2. Nirvy

Nirvy Registered Member

This was a known bug with opera Versions 7.51,7.52 and 7.53 7.54 fixes this issue.

Was a killer bug for me on dial-up, luckily they fixed it pretty quick. Also Opera doesnt start downloading a file until you click to. The above mentioned builds were pretty screwed regarding downloading however.

3. Pete_x

Pete_x Guest

i am using 7.54 lol i gotta go on the opera forum with this i think, but i know if i cancel the download it does stop transfering data but i am sure imon still keeps the download open

its like imon doesnt know i'v clicked cancel as opera starts the download imon will finish it

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.