Online Armor Firewall preview

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by MikeNash, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I think that I will try your product when this version will be released... :)

2. betauser2

betauser2 Guest

Hi Mike, apologies if you've answered this already

Does this mean theres a limited free version? (i.e without updates)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2006
  3. MikeNash

MikeNash Security Expert

Hi Betauser2,

When we first released Online Armor, just a shade over a year ago we promised that we'd be producing a firewall extension for it soon. Like anything, other things got in the way - enhancements, bugfixes, other projects and priorities. We didn't deliver the firewall when we said we would.

As a result, some people who purchased Online Armor with the expectation that a firewall would be forthcoming will have a subscription which is due to expire shortly.

Clearly that's not a situation that we like to have so anybody that already has an OA licence key will be provided with a free upgrade to the upcoming OA with firewall - even if their subscription has in fact expired.

We are considering the merits of a completely free, standalone version of Online Armor Firewall but no final decision has been reached there yet.

Cheers

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.