Old problem pops up again

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by backman, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backman

backman Registered Member

I was using DD 10 v 2089, I think. Anyway, I saw the new version, 2115, so I downloaded it from my registered products page and installed it over the top of my 2089. See the enclosed image. It now shows a Demo version. The same thing happened before, as I recall, going from version 9 to 10. Last time I had to uninstall and re-install to solve the problem, so I am off to try that. I'll let you know...

Terry

Attached Files:

2. backman

OK, that didn't take too long. As before, I had to uninstall DD and then reinstall it for the Demo designation to be removed. Simple fix, but I thought this was fixed after the last time I posted this. Oh well, never a bad idea to install from scratch. :D

Terry

3. backman

Just installed v. 2117 over the top of the old version and the same demo problem showed up. I'd suggest uninstalling any old version before installing the newest.

Terry

Attached Files:

• DD10.jpg
      DD10.jpg
      File size:
      25.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Terry,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Please be aware that we are currently trying to find out the common reasons why people sometimes experience this issue, so if you send us the above mentioned information then you will certainly be a big help to us in resolving this issue.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

5. backman

I have tried to send the information you asked for, but it does not seem to take anything. I never get the case number/autoreply in return. I will try again later.

Terry

6. backman

OK, everything seems to have gone through this time. It's no big deal to me, but if it will help...

Terry

7. Acronis Support

Hello Terry,

Thank you for providing us with the requested information. We appreciate your collaboration on this matter very much.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

8. backman

:thumb: Sure. Here you go. 553692 :D

9. Acronis Support

Hello Terry,

As I can see, our expert engineer Anton Sherkhonov is already analyzing your information. Please wait for a response from him and he will certainly provide you with further instructions.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.