notification popups

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Londonbeat, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Londonbeat

Londonbeat Registered Member

I have eset antivirus 5.2.9.1 on a windows 7 pc. The past couple of weeks all update and notification popups that usually appear in the bottom right corner of the screen are appearing half way up the screen on the right.

My laptop which also has the same eset and windows version still gets the popups in the bottom right corner as always has.

Does anyone know what's causing this - is it something with the settings or has something corrupted?

Thanks

2. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hello Londonbeat

I can imagine that it would be annoying to only see a notification appearing halfway up the screen . My advice is maybe not the most profound, but try to uninstall Eset, for then to installed it again, of course :D . You can uninstall Eset the normal way. And if you will be sure that there is no leftovers before you reinstall, then you can run Eset uninstaller tool from safe mode. Just download the tool to your desktop, from here , and then restart the system in safe mode. Click the tool on the desktop and follow the guidance.

Regards, Janus

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you move the bubble its position should be remembered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.