Nothing new to detect

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by secmaster, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secmaster

secmaster Guest

With all the new programs and new configurations of old programs there is nothing new to add/revise to MRUBlaster? Is it effectively a "dead" program as in "no longer in development"?

2. Mephisto

Mephisto Guest

I know there is more to detect ... if you run MRU Blaster and then run spybot sd's usage tracks and ad awares as well you will get a list of items to delete that MRU Blaster obviously does not detect.

I love the program but it either needs to be updated or replaced. (IMO)

3. secmaster

secmaster Guest

It appears javacool has posted several times within the past month, but all in the SpywareBlaster forum. Considering all the programs that have revised paths, new programs on the market, there are PLENTY of things this program could detect. It sounds like this is abandonware. Why even keep the forum open?

4. Catbert

Catbert Guest

I feel much the same, it does appear the application is now out of development but javacool has said many times that a new version is in the works.

A little clarification would be nice.

5. Togg

Togg Registered Member

It would obviously be nice if an update could be made available but, it has to be remembered that this is a freeware program and its development depends on the good will of its author and the time he has left after all his other commitments.

A few more donations might provide the necessary encouragement, assuming Javacool thinks there are enough changes to justify the effort.

Personally, I'm quite happy because this computer and its software/ hardware are so old, I don't need an update!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.