Not so big but still a problem!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Toby Coburn, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toby Coburn

Toby Coburn Guest

When i try to reboot and after pressing "F11" i start "Acronis Startup Manager",
    i find that the mouse is frozen.I can use the up doun buttons only to change function.When i press button "Continue to boot windows",i see later when windows are loaded the mouse continues to be frozen and the only i can do to restart my pc and all working perfect.Is this a problem from True Image8.0 home edition or a problem in my pc? What the other users say? Anyone with the same experiance? Thanks.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Toby,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

This problem is certainly concerned with Acronis True Image. Please contact support@acronis.com, describe the problem and let us know the full model name of your mouse and the type of interface it is connected to your computer (PS/2 or USB).

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.