Not able to receive email

Discussion in 'NOD32 Early v2 Beta' started by bowhuntr, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowhuntr

bowhuntr Registered Member

I just purchased Nod32 last night. I have the beta version of V2. Everything seems like it is working okay, but I can't receive email unless I turn Imon off. I use Poco for a mail client. When I have Imon turned on, I get this error message from Poco.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Encountered error while fetching headers for message 1:
    Access violation at address 20B1249A in module 'imon.dll'. Read of address 01AD4000
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It has left 7 messages on the server and it will not receive them unless I turn Imon off.

Has anybody here had this happen to them? If so, what can I do about it.

Thanks,
    bowhuntr

2. bowhuntr

If I had looked at the 2nd page here, I would have noticed that Root has the same problem that I have, trying to use Poco and this beta version together. :rolleyes:

bowhuntr

3. Phil

Phil Registered Member

... and me, as well. The two just don't play well together. ESET is aware and I also sent a note to support at Pocomail. You may want to send one to both yourself -- the squeaky wheel does get the grease, you know. :D

In the meantime because of the way Poco handles attachments, it's not that big of a problem. I have Poco set to show the attachment pane when one arrives so it is a simple matter to right-click the attachment while still in Poco and have the NOD on-demand scanner check it out. Hopefully one of the two will get this fixed shortly.

Phil

4. bowhuntr

This is alittle off topic, but can you explain to me how to get the attachment pane to show up? It is showing a list of the attachments in the message, but I would like the pane, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Thanks,
    bowhuntr

5. Phil

Phil Registered Member

Look under "View" and put a check mark beside "View Attachment Pane". ;)

Phil

6. bowhuntr

:rolleyes:

For some reason, I feel really dumb right now!!!

7. Phil

Phil Registered Member

I usually start out that way to keep from having to make the trip -- saves time. :D

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.