Normal Drive Backup-Omissions?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by AtlBo, Jan 8, 2014.

1. AtlBo

AtlBo Registered Member

Just started using Paragon Backup & Recovery™, version 10.1.19.16240 (22.11.12 ) Free last month. The program is excellent, and I would first like to congratulate the development team on an outstanding accomplishment.

I have a question about the default backup for a drive. I seem to recall reading someplace that PB&R omits in a drive backup by default backing up some files such as Temporary Internet Files. I can't recall at all where I might have read this, and it could be false, I'm not sure. At any rate, when I restore from a backup, the PC seems to run smoother than it was, so much so that I decided to see if my memory was correct. If so and, for example, Windows Temporary files are omitted, I would like to begin cleaning the Win Temp files using CCleaner, something I have always avoided before.

If anyone can enlighten me as to whether any files/folders are by default omitted in a standard drive backup, many appreciations to you.

Thanks again to Paragon for a real boost to my system's reliability and for giving me the ability to sleep better at night...:thumb: :D

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.