NOD32 v3.0.658?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by zer0l0gic, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidCo

DavidCo Registered Member

2. Banger696

Banger696 Registered Member

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  3. zer0l0gic

zer0l0gic Registered Member

I just downloaded too and the digital signature is from Friday, 14 March 2008 2:32:28 AM which is identical to .650 release. :doubt:

4. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

i also tried getting .658 and wound up with the .650 release.

come on ESET! what gives :cautious:

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

There is a wrong version number listed on the download page, the current installers are 3.0.650. I have asked the webmaster from the US to amend it.

6. zer0l0gic

zer0l0gic Registered Member

So is there a new version on the cards or did the US webmaster jump the gun.

:D

7. EvilDave UK

EvilDave UK Registered Member

No the problem here is ESET lack organisation when it comes to downloads. Anyone who reads the News bit would click through to the download section, but see it says 3.0.650. Oh hang on, that's a different version number. No wait the version number is a link... Which gives me a changelog in English saying 3.0.658 is available... Only to actually download the software and realise it's actually 3.0.650.

What does ESET do about it? Nothing. A friendly message somewhere on the site would do, or even not mentioning the new version anywhere on the English-speaking site, until the English version becomes available! Simple.

If you're gonna release localised versions, do it on the local site, not every site you have for every language because it's confusing. And confused customers equals a trip to these forums where you end up telling people the same thing over and over again!!

8. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

As we have already explained, there was a wrong version number listed in error on the download page. We have fixed that and the changelog will be corrected shortly as well. To clear things up - the latest installers are 3.0.650. Some language versions are newer as they are the very first installers for that language.

Having said that, we'll bring this thread to a close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.