NOD32 Renewal

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Mongol, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

I had a license to NOD32 version 2 about 1 1/2 yrs ago on my old and fried desktop computer. I purchased a fancy new Dell Laptop about 5 months ago and was wondering if I can just do a renewal. I lost my old license # when my desktop went belly-up but do have my old email address and any other info needed. I have a new email since Comcast moved in so doing a search on the website wont work. It sends my password to the old email and goes into email limboland. I'm running Avira on a trial right now...just curious...:D

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

there is a 30 day grace period on renewal - you appear to be past that by some considerable margin, so I suspect you can NOT do this... sorry.

3. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

I kinda thought so. Still buying a new license for 40 dollars at the North America reseller I found in your signature ain't bad at all. I'll go that route after a week or so with the trial version...:cool:

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

(and you'll qualify with a new license to the xbox-360/PS3 giveaway that runs through the end of June).

5. TravisO

TravisO Registered Member

Now you've seen one of the many reasons why you should never use your ISP's email address and should just use gmail/hotmail/yahoo/etc.

6. Capp

Capp Registered Member

I agree, I advise people to use Yahoo or Gmail and create an account used for nothing more than required website registration. That way your personal email does not get flooded with spam and you don't have to worry about missing anything important in your spam email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.