NOD32 Renewal Messages

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Patrician, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrician

Patrician Registered Member

I have stayed with NOD32 for the last three years but I am changing this year due to one thing, Renewal messages! Everytime I log onto my PC I get a renewal message from NOD32 telling me my subscription ends on November 2nd. I *know* it does! I do not want it spammed to me every time I turn on my PC.

Because of this, and *only* because of this I am switching this year to Kaspersky!. ESET you need to revise your advertsing.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

how often do you reboot your computer? within the last 2 weeks, yes, nod32 reminds you - but you can renew NOW - and enter your expiration date so that you get a new license without losing time. That's sensible to not leave it to the last minutes - but I know many people do... we sell most of our renewals on the day itself, but a good number purhcase early - not sure if it's because of the nag screen, or just good sense.

3. De Hollander

De Hollander Registered Member

Just be cause of fact that your antivirus, that's served you well (I presume) for the last 3 years and is telling you that in 5 days time you’re license is going to end you are changing?

Please make a good backup/image, so that that kaspersky can't touch it, just to be on the safe side.There are millions of users without problems, just to inform you, take a look at this tread:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=186074

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Patrician has been trolling in the NOD forum since he came to Wilders back in 2005 and extolling the virtues of KAV frequently while previously threatening to not renew his NOD licence. Boring really.

5. stratoc

stratoc Guest

after 2 years with kis i can think of many many reasons i would NOT return to them. if you only have days left install kis now, back up your system and make sure you have ample ram. i found the 'svc has changed pop up every single time i opened ie7 or ff very annoying as this is a bug and not an important reminder. good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.