Nod32 questions

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by huangzhengliang, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huangzhengliang

huangzhengliang Registered Member

I just reinstalled Windows for tomorrow's NOD32 installation. I was worried after trying so many other software that there would be some conflicts in case they weren't uninstalled properly.
    By the way, if I make a direct deposit tomorrow, may it be possible that I get the order processed on the same day?
    Anyway, I just installed Windows Live Safety Scanner in Windows Live Messenger. Can I still use NOD32 or will WLSS be enough?
    Here's a screenshot: http://members.optusnet.com.au/boyanghuan1/wlm xfer options.JPG

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

It depends on where you live . You'd better contact a distributor or reseller and ask . But for sure , after you pay , you'll have it as soon as possible .

This is just an online scanner , it is not resident protection so it is not enough. You can even uninstall it because it is absolutely unnecessary with NOD32 , WLSS's detection rate is poor compared to most other products . Don't forget to also use a firewall .

You can install trial version of NOD32 2.7 and if you buy it , then you'll simply choose "Full version" to convert the trial into full paid version . You can get trial version from www.eset.com -> Downloads . Install it with Typical install :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.