NOD32 Log Files

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by nickster_uk, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickster_uk

nickster_uk Registered Member

Hi..

would appreciate some advice on this please.

I'm currently trialing NOD32 and so far it's the best AV program I have ever used but after running some scans on separate drives and folders, the NOD32 directory has grown from about 20MB's nearly 200MB's.

The space is being taken up in the \logs\nod32 folder where there are quite a few files of various sizes which start with NDL and have 4 or 5 numbers after. Some are very small but one is 50MB's and another is 80MB's. Can someone tell me if there's a way I can reduce these file sizes or if it's ok to delete them please? Also, what are the files for?

I have set the log file to 100kb's but for some reason that is now showing at 12MB's??

Thanks in advance :)

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Most likely you enabled the List all files option in the on-demand scanner setup. Also check the log maintenance setup within the NOD32 system setup and lower the number of days after which obsolete logs will be deleted automatically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.