NOD32 3.0.667.0 can't catch mk.cxaaaa.cn malware

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by albert_m, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. albert_m

albert_m Registered Member

HI to All. Some time ago i have got a problem. Serfing on the Internet with IE 7.0 , i visited some site. i don't know which.. but now i have a problem with using IE on the Internet. The problem is when i am visiting some web-sites for examle rbc.ru or utro.ru, it is a news sites, my IE freezing and in the bottom status string a can see that someting is trying to do with my data on HDD, it works with 100% load. In the bottom status string of the browser i can see that some component's are downloading from mk.cxaaaa.cn and at this moment HDD works hardly and OS not reacting on keys pressing. It is not Normal !! it is interesting that problem appears not evry time !! if you ' ll search in Google for example mk.cxaaaa.cn, it is a known problem for Kaspersky Antivirus Lab, and their soft protects against this malware, at this time my NOD32 3.0.667.0 can't catch mk.cxaaaa.cn malware and doing nothing. Try to fix please this problem.

Thank You.

2. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.