nod32 3.0.621..Just Installed..Will there be Any New Updates Soon?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by sandman423, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandman423

sandman423 Registered Member

I was using 3.0.566.0 for awhile and I loved it..New Updates Daily and now I saw there is a New Nod32 3.0621.0 and I decided to update...

I updated with no probs and then I saw the Update said this...

Virus Database: 2740 (20071221)

Before I installed today I had updates up to the 30th I believe...any ideas when this will be updated??

I keep hearing about a trojan that shuts off the Nod32's latest version so it would be nice to have a more recent update...
    Thanks

I do notice a difference in 3.0.621.0 on my Comp now...it seems like the internet is a little faster with loading pages and responding which is awsome I hope new updates come out before the new year. Thanks for your help

2. GAN

GAN Registered Member

You could try to update manually and check your settings to make sure it's set to update automatically. I got a computer running nod32 3.0.621 and i got the virus signature database 2757 (20071230). So obviously nod32 on your computer have not downloaded the latest update for some reason.

3. sandman423

sandman423 Registered Member

How could I download the Updates Manually??

I know of some sites that will allow some updates and it says...

The Installed Virus Database is current...

But it still says 12/21/2007 2740

I tried Uninstalling and Re-Installing but still no luck...

4. GAN

GAN Registered Member

Well i was thinking about using the gui and click on "Update virus signature database" which is to be found under Update.

Are you using a trial or do you have a valid license?

Whan you say "I know of some sites that will allow some updates" does it mean that you don't have a valid license and try to update from sites that is not official and not owned by eset?

5. piranha

piranha Registered Member

a trial version got the same virus database than no trial.....

dont believe your virus database is current, update manually by clicking on "update virus database"

my virus db is 2757, 20071230 too......

6. GAN

GAN Registered Member

In theory yes, but the link to download updates is not the same when using a trial. I know that the trial shouldn't have a virus signature db that is 10 days old, but would still like to know if it's a trial or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.