NOD32 2.7 and Vista sp1

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ashishtx, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashishtx

ashishtx Registered Member

I wanted to know if there is going to be any issues with NOD32 2.7 and vista SP1. Specifically i want to know if the update(vista SP1) will effect the compatiblity of NOD32 2.7 with vista. Thank you.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Nobody will know for 100% sure until the real final SP1 gets out . However , I have information ESET are testing SP1 RC for Vista and SP3 RC for XP and there are no problems so far :thumb:

3. SurlyDuff

SurlyDuff Registered Member

Well I was running Nod32 3.0 and Vista SP1 RC and I had some major issues. Whenever I was running utorrent, my internet would basically crash (web pages wouldn't load, e-mail couldn't connect, etc.). I read on some forums that nod32 may be an issue so I decided to try uninstalling it. Now everything seems to work fine. Hopefully this issue gets cleared up soon so I can get back to running an antivirus rather than just a firewall:p

4. Gizmo

Gizmo Registered Member

I have tried a short test of Nod 32 v 2.70.39 with Vista 64 Bit SP1 RTM (some unofficial release) and it was working fine.

5. pbmcmlxxi

pbmcmlxxi Registered Member

I am using SP1 and currently V2, and not found any issues.
    It appears to work just as well as it did prior to SP1 install.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.