NOD 32 logging keystrokes.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dark Star 72, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Star 72

Dark Star 72 Registered Member

I went through my NOD settings a couple of days ago after looking at one of Blackspears 'manuals'! here on Wilders and in the 'Threatsense.net-advanced setup' area I am sure that in the statistics setup I enabled the 'Submission of anonymous statistical information'. Since then Cyberhawk has twice flagged up that NOD 32 is reading keystrokes. Should this be happening if I have enabled this procedure? and is it safe to tell Cyberhawk to ignore it. Much appreciated if anyone can put my mind at rest!

2. mrtwolman

mrtwolman Eset Staff Account

I'd say that this is false positive by the respective software.

3. Dark Star 72

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I did wonder if it might be a fp but wanted to be sure. Will just tell Cyberhawk to allow in future.

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Which version of CH is this?

5. Dark Star 72

The latest version 2.0.4.34. I got the update a few days ago. Only had a warning twice, both at random times, neither at start up. Will wait and see if it happens again, if it does I will contact Cyberhawk.

6. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Better to inform them. CH is notorious for false key logging alarms. Seems their old bug is still there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.