No Response from Prevx Support

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by movethemind, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. movethemind

movethemind Registered Member

Hi,
    I am not getting any response from http://info.prevx.com/service.asp and I am not sure that my messages are reaching the intended destination ... so I decided to post here to see if I can reach someone who can help me.

My Prevx Customer Service Conversion is listed as ~Snip~ . I signed into this forum with ~snip~ because I couldn't seem to receive an confimation email in ~Snip~ .
    I need to know how I can reset a message that I set to ignore accidently and now I need to know how to reset that message so it will delete again. If I can do that I can delete the virus that got into my system and reach http://info.prevx.com/service.asp to continue the conversation with prevx support.

Also, if I could find how to get my username in in myprevx account that would be helpful. Thanks

If you need any info about my account number or prevx license key please contact me

If this is the inappropiate forum please direct me to the right one. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
  2. Habakuck

Habakuck Registered Member

Re: No Response from Previx Support

Go to Settings -> Detection Overrides -> mark the entry an press -> Remove Override.

Thats it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
  3. movethemind

movethemind Registered Member

Thanks!!
    Terrific...
    NP when you have the the appropirate heads up
    Thank you

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a private message (by clicking "PrevxHelp" and then "Send a private message to PrevxHelp" with your license key and I can answer your other questions :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.