new with spyware blaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by terrifiedbyspies, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terrifiedbyspies

terrifiedbyspies Registered Member

Hi, everybody,
    I just downloaded Spyware blaster (not sure if it's the same as spyblaster- i didnt know about it untill today) and i'm trying to figure out what it does, cause it's not like spybot , or ad-aware. Can anybody educate me in this field? thank you very much

terrifiedbyspies

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi terrifiedbyspies,

Welcome to Wilders!!!

I would have a look at the Javacool Software Knowledgebase and after looking it over, if you still have any questions, ask them here....

HTH ;) ...

3. terrifiedbyspies

thank you, puff-m-d ,
    i will look there, although i hoped to get some short and clear answers here, but...oh...well....thank you anyway....
    terrifiedbyspies

4. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi terrifiedbyspies,

Javacool started his Knowledgebase in order to help prevent some questions from being asked over and over again. Between the Knowledgebase and the pinned threads here on the forum, the majority of the commonly asked questions are covered. If any of your questions are not answered, please feel free to ask them and we will try to answer them to the best of our abilities....

5. scott lang

scott lang Registered Member

wasnt spyblaster on the bad list? its not the same as spywareblaster. spywareblaster is the good program, shoot, its great even. just wondered about the spyblaster thing, thought i saw it in the bad list.

6. dog

dog Guest

Hi Scott, ;)

Yes, SpyBlaster (not to be mistaken for Javacools Spyware Blaster) is listed on Eric's Rogue List
    Good Catch Scott ;)

Steve

7. terrifiedbyspies

Re: Thank u/ Does anybody knnow about Dr. Watson programm/

Thank you, Scott, i started using Spyware, and my computer is running faster now, but i've got another question: sometimes i get the message that Dr.watson programm encountered a problem and needs to close. What the hell is that?? help!
    Terrified

8. dog

dog Guest

Re: Thank u/ Does anybody knnow about Dr. Watson programm/

Hi terrifiedbyspies, ;)

Dr. Watson is the program debugger for windows. The message your seeing is indicating Dr. Watson has crashed while it was attempting to debug a program that crashed. You could run scan disk, to see if there are an errors on your drive.

Dr Watson Info - M$ KB

To check your Drive for errors:
    1. Double-click My Computer, and then right-click the hard disk drive you want to check.
    2. Click Properties, and then click Tools.
    3. In Error-checking, click Check Now.

HTH, ;)

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.