New Vpn Service

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by badjoey, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badjoey

badjoey Registered Member

blatnoy the trial is supposed to last 30 days and mine just expired yesterday,but today just for the hell of it i tried to log in and was able to connect to the duo and quadro but the jap connection keeps telling my my username and password have expired.weird.but who knows try your luck.

also guys for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to xerobank you might want to check out www.surfbouncer.com.they offer servers in europe and the usa and just like xerobank they offer a usb version as well as a vpn appliance that you connect to your router and that all your internet traffic on all computers is connected through their vpn and you dont have to worry about dns leaks with the vpn appliance.
    the company has been around for a couple years and as far as i am concerned are really good.

however they only use 128 bit encryption where xerobank uses 256 so if you are one of thoise paranoid freaks this might not be for you.but if you are someone who likes to download from torrents and other sites this is perfect cause its really fast.

2. blatnoy

blatnoy Registered Member

Hey thanks for that tip badjoey. I logged on to the DUO service and it still connects. The QUADRO didn't seem to work for me though. I talked to the admin at the site and they said that in approx 1 month they will be out of beta. Then there Lite Service will no longer be in Germany but in Malaysia and Panama. It is only 19$ a month and that would be a cool option for me I think. Also they are adding many more servers to their FULL service so the 49$ month price might be worth it eventually.

3. geazer40

geazer40 Registered Member

did anyone else get a email from anonymator.cc offering there premium vpn for 19usd a month a special offer and if so what do you think now at 19 usd a month for open vpn plus 3 tor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.