New Port Explorer soon

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by Jason_DiamondCS, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason_DiamondCS

Jason_DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

A new release of Port Explorer will be released soon with some small bugfixes and a few new features. Just a pre-warning so you guys know :)
    -Jason-

2. ReGen

ReGen Registered Member

Thanks for the tease. Looking forward to the installation of …1.4??
    Ps. I haven’t noticed any bugs at all in PE! Yet you still manage to fix them. Amazing!! :)

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

:D New features Jason? ...

4. Phil

Phil Registered Member

So, coming in here with a little tease about what we might get later, huh. This your female side showing? :eek: :D

Phil

5. Jason_DiamondCS

Jason_DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

I do believe in balance Phil ;) . New features at the moment are a newer socket spy utility and possibly logging. There was only a small bug that would have caused problems on very few systems and they had to be either WinXP or WinNT also. So only one bugfix really :)

If I can get logging done before an Italian translation then it will be in this version I guess. Unfortunately it won't be as powerful as I would have liked it to be, and it can't be until I possibly write a TDI driver instead of an LSP.
    -Jason-

6. Phil

Phil Registered Member

Logging? Woohoo!! At this point, any functionallity would be nice. I have seen enough of your work in a short time to know you want perfection -- and I REALLY appreciate that quality -- but you have to start somewhere. A little taste now with improvements to follow would be a good thing. :)

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.