NetDeploy Equivalent Available?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by wendigo, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wendigo

wendigo Registered Member

Hi,

The old version 1 of Nod32 had a little app available called NetDeploy that would allow you to create install exe's of Nod32 with a whole bunch of setting pre-configured.

This was darn useful because you could just install the thing on a new computer and no other configuration was necessary. With version 2, I have to run through the configuration - skipping the server settings - then configure the control center to point to our local mirror for updates (which admittedly would then configure all the other settings).

While on the topic of installation - Is there some little tool out there I could run from a batch file (say during NT Domain login) that would verify that Nod32 is installed correctly and certain settings are in fact set? Some of our users have a habit of switching AMON off or occassionally uninstalling the software despite whatever empty threats I muster. It would be nice to be able to detect these miscreants before they come back complaining of a virus infection...

Thanks

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi Wendigo,

RA (Remote administrator) will do that job perfectly ;)

3. mrtwolman

mrtwolman Eset Staff Account

RA has lot of possibilities - you can remote install, prepare packages, check unprotected computer in network, schedule scan tasks, view all the logs and much more...
    Moreover RAD has lot of options to produce nice graphs (cookies, bars, trends) for the decision makers (dummies) so you as network admin can show how important your work is :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.